Chitika

Chitika

The 3 big dreams that am passionate about

It's been two years that I wasn't able to post this blog. But now am back to continue this blog. Due to typhoon Yolanda that we experienced in our place, we encountered a couple of months of brownouts in our province and has no internet connections at the same time. In spite of what had happened still I never give up the 3 big dreams that am passionate about:

1. The dream of having my own baking and pastry business while at home.
Photo Credit: farm4.stickerflickr.com. How awesome if I have this kind of baking and pastry business.


2. The dream and be successful on my virtual assistant business.
I'm updating my virtual assistant business work on oDesk and again trying 
on applying for my work from home va


3. The dream of being successful on my Lifestyles multilevel marketing business.

This was taken during our intra botlle pushing to barangay. At the center photo, a posed at Lifestyle office Makati And the third photo was taken at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...